1 Ripe avocado
2 Fresh eggs
little bit pepper
little bit salt
- Pre heat the oven to 220°c (425°F).
- Slice the avocado in half, and take out the pit.
- Scoop out about two tablespoons of flesh from the center of the avocado, just enough so that the egg will fit into the center.
- Place the avocado in a small baking dish. Do your best to make sure they fit tightly.
- Crack an egg into each avocado half.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cooking time will depend on the size of your eggs and avocados. Just make sure the egg whites have enough time to set.
- Remove from the oven, then season with pepper and salt.